Ive got nowhere to run and nowhere to hide...Inside, im drowned in my own thoughts and feelings....I have no one to turn to...I have no one to open up to....No one can and will understand ...I have tried to speak a few words to mum and in the end, i felt more rejected...more isolated...
I dont want u to tell me whats right and wrong...
I dont want u to bring up issues touching our religion and moral issues...
I dont want u to belittle me....
I dont want u to put words in my mouth...
I dont want u to turn everything i say ....
All i want is for you to listen and to give me a shoulder to cry on.....
My bed is my solace...my duvet and my pillows are the pillars for me to hold on to ...
And my faith in ALLAH S.W.T is what still keeps me up on my feet...
And its my undying love for him that keeps me alive and hoping.....
"
you walk into a room and ask me what means more to me, you or my life----i say my life and you walk away angry and upset, Not knowing that you are my life"
[
|
]
ina sighed at 12:11 AM
* * *