The article below was a HOT topic at his cousin's wedding which i attended last Sat/Sun. One of his many many uncles (his family is so huge and im lost! *-*) suddenly sat in front of us and started offering his views on that. It was a lucky thing that i chanced upon the bold headlines when i did the super morning Kul flt, else i would have looked totally lost. Im not sure if he realised that both of us are over the age limit of the statistics given which states that many young malay couples are getting hitched as early as 21 and below and divorcing later. Oh what the heck!

The M issue is starting to bug me. I really am beginning to detest attending weddings (friends excluded as only relatives will talk) and having to have pple ask u the same questions over and over again and having to smile and 'act'. I will eventually get married when the ripe time comes BUT now i dun give a damn. I will enjoy my singlehood and im not going to get my worries up even if i know my biological clock is rapidly ticking away.
If it happens..it happens...
I'll let them talk...
For now....i will only worry for one thing...and i hope i can accomplish it soon...
[
|
]
ina sighed at 11:28 PM
* * *