Friday, September 02, 2005
Nazima gave birth to a healthy baby girl on the 18th August. I finally managed to meet up with Azmah and Mar to go visit her at her in-laws at CCK. I didnt realise how much i miss my friends. I know the last time i met Nazima was when she got married 4 yrs ago. And my other 2 friends, ermm i think i met them early this yr? haha dah tuek so i kinda forget. Anyway guys, though we met only for a short while, let's still keep in touch.
Az-->> dun forget hor the open house thingy :)
Mar-->> we do spa soon hokey at lest once b4 Ramadhan kicks in
Naz-->> Congrats again my dear and don't worry, i tink im seeing u very soon right in Nov and not 4 yrs later...haha :)



To my lovely Julianah-->> If ure reading this, we all miss u....hope to see u soon yah :) tk care dear!
[
|
]
ina sighed at 12:15 AM
* * *