I know this tagging thingy has been going ard for a very long time and i tot i cud escape knowing full well how terrible i am at keeping my blog updated hence my friends wud just save me the trouble. But oh dear oh dear! My friend
Shekeen has tagged me so oh well at least it gave me sumting to write oh finally...haha! So here goes.....
7 Things That Will Scare Me1.Any creatures that flies especially those humongous roaches; butterflies included!
2.Sleeping alone in the dark whenever im overseas. Hence, the teebee and the room lights must be on at all times to ensure a gd night rest.
3.Any stories,movies pertaining to GHOST is strictly Taboo!!!
4.The occasional air-sickness...bah!
5.Losing my loved ones.
6.When i feel worried and anxious out of the blue for no apparent reason.
7.Walking alone very late at night and having hantu thoughts shooting in your mind at top speed.
7 Things I Like The Most1.HIM!
2.Anything cooked with chicken. My favourite...
3.Milkshakes!
4.My handphone, cant live without it.
5.Online Shopping...Ebay here i come!!
6.Louis vuitton and Chanel!!!
7.My chloe Narcisse..his favourite too :)
7 Most Important Things In My Room1.Believe it or not, my sister coz i share room with her. Without her snoring, its a bit difficult to fall asleep. Kinda some form of reassurance heh.
2.My bed DUH!
3.Computer...its switched on whenever i stepped into my room and when i wake up.
4.My azan alarm clock, wakes me up immediately even though you're in a super deep slumber
5.My Bed lamp, important when i do my readings in bed.
6.My room telephone, haha so far he's the only one who has my number., so i know who calls whenevr my phone rings.
7.Robbie, Boy, Pinkie,and a certain brown bear whom i totally forget what the name is...opps!
7 Random Facts About Me1.Im a true blue shopperholic...wait i think everyone knows that already haha..
2.I always jalan menonong when outside so pls pardon me if i didnt notice any of u there..
3.Im a big time proctastinator and that explains how come im taking ages just getting my license...and also its because i still have some fear with regards to driving.
4.The only time i dyed my hair was when i had to do a loreal hairshow many many moons ago...its was bleached throughly then dyed blond with many hues of colourful streaks. If not for my mum, i wud lurve to keep it...so uber cool!
5.I won a stupid small mini flowerqueen competition in 1999...haha..i still got the sash to prove it BUT my flower crown sudah lama disintegrate dah...
6.I have so many shoes,bags and clothings in my wardrobe now that still have tags on em
7.I cannot stand pain. I still cry out when i had brazilian done.
7 Things I Can Do1.Do this 7 things thingy
2.Shop shop shop and save
3.Swim, Cycle, Rollerblading, Tennis, Badminton..hey im a sports enthusiast
4.Bake kuih and cookies and brownies...ouh yummies!
5.Sew buttons and if my kain koyak..tu je ok.
6.Daydream incessantly even though someone is speaking directly at me..opps..
7.Read a novel in 24hrs or shorter.
7 Things I Can't Do1.Drive
2.Cook lauk melayu..aduhai susah seh..banyak nya ingredients..buat pasta lagi senang!
3.Make my tummy slimer *sigh*
4.Ice-skating
5.Knitting
6.Applying my own advice to myself given to someone else
7.Go clubbing.
7 Things I say The Most1.Yo
2.u sure or not
3.watever
4.yah right
5.up to u lah
6.anything
7.i love u...hahahahhahaha (ni kes kena paksa ok)
7 Celeb Crushes1.Mischa Barton in O.C
2.Johnny Depp
3.Tom Welling in Smallville
4.Sarah Jessica Parker in SATC
5.Mr BIG in SATC
6.Brad Pitt
7.Angelina Jolie
yahooo....habis jugak i..haha..k i save my 7 friends i had in mind the trouble of doing this so it aint gonna be a vicious cycle..oh ...k have fun!
[
|
]
ina sighed at 9:27 PM
* * *