misunderstood.
pessimistic.
shopperholic.
introvert.
in luv.

hits.
... broken


SiteMeter <BGSOUND src="http://www.angelfire.com/blog2/hiddina/nelly.mp3" loop=1>

Important dates
4/11: Bro's convocation
26/11: PGL
Off Days in DEC
17,21,23


Saturday, October 01, 2005

Yes i am exhausted. But there's so many things swirling in my mind right now. One dat still irks me is the fact that the item i purchased off yahoo was broken and was in fact re-packaged by Singapore post when i received it earlier this afternoon. Of course seller was very defensive claiming that box used was sturdy and so on but common lah, he used a thin cardboard box and had the item wrapped in a bubble wrap that was already deflated. No doubt the cost i paid was minimal but im just disappointed how careless people can be with their packaging just coz item sold was cheap. *sigh* I am a seller myself and takes pride in how i packaged the items to be delivered be it within singapore or overseas. Ah well you lose some, you gain some. That's life huh. Im just gonna let the matter drop and not even bother to leave a neutral or negative rating.

*SIGH*

I know i shd try get some shut eyes since ive got so many things to do tomorow. I am already lacking in sleep and rest since i got back Thurs evening. My, its just so difficult to rest and berate whenever im back as there's just so many things/people to catch up on. Mainly him as he claims i havent been spending much time with him. Now how can that be right when he send/fetch me from work and i practically meet him on my off days.Im only home in the mornings and nights when im in Singapore and i believe my parents shd be the ones who shd be complaining more right.

I just cant do this anymore. Fark it. Im so tired. Thank gdness my bags are packed.

I have a family lunch tomorow at god knows where. If given the opportunity i wud rather just stay at home, lie down and rest my forever aching body. But mom wans a family makan session and since im already off at night, she decided on lunch instead.

I cant do this. I cant pretend im a robot forever up and running. I need to be oiled. I need to be rested otherwise i wud be hotwired and burnt out. *sigh*

I'll be away yet again but this time only for 5 days. Im not looking forward to any site-seeing. Not any shopping. Just the bath-tub for dat much needed good soak, that plumpish bed for that much needed beauty sleep and the tv to forever play mtv songs coz thats the only channel i know worth watching/listening to.

I wun have the luxury to blog much later today or to blog hop and tag henceforth am taking this opportunity to wish u fellow hoppers to my blog ,

"Selamat menjalani ibadah puasa"


Au revoir ...salamz!



[ | ]

ina sighed at 1:12 AM

* * *
Comments: Post a Comment

them
amused ayu kampungdusun ria fad anne izadnhana orange lydia raihan twinkz shireen poww nanonano izlin carol sab ainynn kitiara

SHOUT IT OUT

Disclaimer
Design © Mattoria. Content © owner of blog. All rights reserved 2006.