Thursday, November 24, 2005
Sorry for the lack of updates. I have been busy juggling betw dream and reality.So before our
Great Jalan Raya become basi, let me upload some pixs courtesy of Herda, Hana and moi of course.(memadangkan ramai bercamera dah photographer saya sendiri M.I.A, saya tak ambil banyak gambar hehe!)
Alhamdulilah we actually managed to cover all the 12 houses starting all the way in the east and ending at my house. hehe best kan my house last!Even though here's just a few pixs but it showed how we all enjoyed our Saturday jalan raya. Insya-Allah tahun depan buat lagi ya! *hint*hint*






Nilah minah2 Grandis...krehehe..A BIG HUMONGOUS THANK YOU to Shir & Malek for having me. Totally appreciate it and Shir, bila nx shopping trip *winks* :)

ahh finally dapat bonding dgn Ili..ehehe...
Alrite sorry no long entry for now or inawhile. Im nursing a bad sore throat and blocked nose . I think im coming down with a flu. So off to take my drowsy pills and sleep. I have a long working hours to look forward to tomomorow. *sigh*
[
|
]
ina sighed at 7:35 PM
* * *