Friday, December 30, 2005
In less than 24 hours time, i will be sumwhere aboard with my fellow team mates and fellow pax counting down as we slowly usher into the new year. This will be my first time celebrating new year away from home, away from family, away from loved ones and fellow compadres. I guess there's away a first to everything in life.
Looking back to this year alone.....though i have not succeeded in achieveing any of my resolutions but i have *pats own back* accomplished some things i didnt think i could achieve well on my own. I had witnessed close friends going down the aisle.I had celebrated loved ones' and close friends' birthdays. I had witnessed birth and on a heavier side, death as well. I had the luxury to enjoy some virginal experiences to name a few: quidam,brazilian though on the painful side haha!.
There's so many more but they are mine to reminiesce for now.
As i look forward, i know not what 2006 holds for me. For now, all i want is to be a much better person, a more filial daughter and a loving person to Him. So before i bade goodbye to 2005 for good, i seek reprieve from those who know or not know me, if in any way i have offended thru any verbal or written for i know i can be blunt at most times.
Whatever next year and the year onwards holds for me, I will make it a point to live each day as it is. I will take everything in its stride and insya-Allah with Allah's guidance and support from my loved ones, i know i can withstand any challenges and hardship life has to offer.
So i take this opportunity to wish u my friends a Happy New Year!! Rejoice as the new year beckons and let's celebrate for a better tomorow :)
Auld Lang SyneShould auld acquaintance be forgot,
And never brought to mind?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And days of auld lang syne?
And days of auld lang syne, my dear,
And days of auld lang syne.
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And days of auld lang syne?
[
|
]
ina sighed at 11:03 PM
* * *